Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tuesday Trivia...better late than never (8/20/14)

Hey folks!

First, I apologize for not putting trivia on the blog last night! I forgot! It's a new school year, and I haven't updated for a while...

Second, let me thank all of you who visited the blog to check! This is a great place to find out important announcements, as well as earn some good bucks for Monday Math Facts and Tuesday Trivia. That being said, here's the first trivia of the year...

Today in Science, we were discussing how "air is dense, and has mass." Air is a mixture of gases, and some gases are heavier than others. That's why when you climb to the top of a 14,000 ft peak in CO, you can't breath very well! There's less oxygen!

So...my question is:
A. What is the tallest peak in Colorado?
B. What's the tallest peak in the continental United States?
C. What's the tallest peak in North America?

Get you answers in tomorrow morning to win a prize!

Mr. C

No comments:

Post a Comment