Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm Back!

Sort of.

It's been a while, I know. What's been going on with Dan?

Well, the new school year started. I've been busy busy busy getting my new group of students to work. They're great, though! Being a teacher can take up a lot of your normal blog time, though.

I've been getting ready for A Taste of Colorado, happening in Denver of Labor Day weekend. Come visit! Get a new copy of Stanley and meet me!

I moved into a new house recently, which is exciting. Yay washer-dryer!

I also started a blog for my class, and have been posting a lot of cool science links to it. What? You want to see them too? Well, of course you do! Check out some of this awesome NASA stuff:

Images from the Cassini Saturn Probe:

Cassini Saturn

Images from the Hubble Space Telescope:

Hubble Space Telescope

That's all for now. I've unfortunately had to put book two on the back burner for a while, but hope to jump back into editing once things calm down at work a little bit. Still ambitiously hoping to get it released by the New Year!

Oh, and east coasters can come find me on Friday, September 28th at the Baltimore Book Festival!

Dan Cuoco

No comments:

Post a Comment