Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer Break! Book Two! Reviews!

Hey everyone,

So...I haven't posted for a while. My internet has been dicey at best. Sorry.

Anyway, it's officially summer break in Aurora. I'm off until our new school year starts again at the end of July. I officially have my tent location for A Taste of Colorado...so that's exciting! I've enlisted the help of the very talented Sarah Barth to do my new artwork for the events and to spice up my book cover.

I'm about 70-75% through the rough draft of book two. I'm hoping to finish it during the next four or five weeks.

In addition to the book work, I'll be doing a TON of mountain biking (already gone a couple times with some friends), hiking, camping...it's going to be a great summer!

For now, it seems people are finishing reading the first book. I have a few reviews on amazon.com, but am looking for more! If you've read it, please review it on amazon and goodreads! It means a lot to me. I've had numerous people tell me they've finished and really enjoyed Stanley, but I'm still waiting for them to review it online. Here's hoping!

Thanks again everyone for the support and for picking up a copy of Stanley Finnigan and the Race Around the Universe. And if you haven't gotten a copy either in paperback or on the Kindle...get yours for summer reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment