Monday, May 7, 2012

Stanley Finnigan on goodreads.com

Hey folks,

Stanley Finnigan and the Race Around the Universe is officially a title on goodreads.com! If you're unfamiliar with goodreads, go to their website and join...it's an online community where you get to add books you've read and reviewed. So...if you've read Stanley, go ahead and review it on goodreads!

In other news, I'm still talking to agents and publishers to have Stanley published on a large scale. While I do that, I'm working on the sequel.  As I've hinted, it will be told from the perspective of a main character, but not Stanley. I'll release the working title soon!

Don't forget to "like" Stanley Finnigan on facebook, keep checking in here for updates, and review the book on goodreads or amazon.com!  Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment