Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First Novel Updates, Second Novel Hiccups

Well, as of today it would appear that I will have the remainder of my edits back this coming week.  That means that the book will be ready to publish as soon as I have a chance to review those edits and make any corrections I feel are necessary (which I predict won't take me too long.)  Therefore, I can comfortably say that Stanley Finnigan will be published to the Kindle Store sometime in the month of March, 2012!

As for the sequel, things have moved much slower in February than they did in January.  This was due to a combination of things, really.  I was hoping to get a lot done during my work break, but had family visiting for 10 days and then, inconveniently, jury duty.  The sequel is, as written, in chapter 6 and is approximately around 80 pages.  Again, everything is planned, it's just a matter of "getting there."  That is the other factor.  I've reached a pivotal point in the plot, and considering how much attention I give to the current chapter, how much description, how much I develop the plot as I see necessary is very important.  I foresee the next chapters going much more smoothly.

I'm excited to be publishing soon, continuing work on the first sequel, and submitting the first book to agencies again this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment