Tuesday, December 27, 2011

First!

Welcome to my blog...er...Nobody!

I'm beginning this blog to coincide with the self-publication of my first Novel, Stanley Finnigan and the Race around the Universe.  While this space will mostly be used to promote and discuss the novel and its sequels, I'll also occasionally post about other stuff that interests me.

So, after three years of work (of course, in addition to my full-time teaching career) I have finally finished the book.  After a few formatting changes and some artwork, it will be published in the Amazon Kindle store!  Additionally, I have been working on the sequel, which is yet to be named, but involves the same characters as the first novel.  There are plans for two more books after that as well.

I will post updates on the process here periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment